OMEN by HP GT15-0018nq Gaming System with Intel Core i5-12400F up to 440GHz Alder Lake 16GB 512GB SSD 1TB HDD NVIDIA GeF

AntonReory

"SFF HP ProDesk 400 G9 Desktop PC: Buckle Up for Lightning Fast Performance
Are you looking for a desktop device that can deliver powerful performance while taking up minimal space on your desk? Look no further than the SFF HP ProDesk 400 G9 Desktop PC. Equipped with the Intel Core i5-12500 processor, clocked at a speedy 4.
SFF HP ProDesk 400 G9 Desktop PC: Buckle Up for Lightning Fast Performance
Are you looking for a desktop device that can deliver powerful performance while taking up minimal space on your desk? Look no further than the SFF HP ProDesk 400 G9 Desktop PC. Equipped with the Intel Core i5-12500 processor, clocked at a speedy 4.60GHz, this PC promises lightning fast performance and exceptional multitasking capabilities.
The Design
The SFF HP ProDesk 400 G9 Desktop PC sports a sleek, compact design that can fit into tight spaces with ease. Starting at just 3.1 lbs and 3.7 inches high, this little device packs a punch. The device also comes with a dust filter, which helps keep the interior components clean and cool and prolongs the life of your PC.
Top-Notch Performance
This desktop PC is all about performance. The Intel Core i5-12500 processor with six cores, clocked at a maximum 4.60GHz, ensures that you can breeze through even the most demanding tasks with ease. The 16GB DDR4 RAM ensures you can multitask with ease, even when running multiple applications at once.
Quick Connectivity
The device comes with plenty of connectivity options, including an HDMI port, a DisplayPort, and a USB-C port.
You also get four USB 3.2 ports, an RJ-45 network connector, and optional Wi-Fi/Bluetooth support.
You can add additional devices via the numerous expansion slots, including an M.2 slot and a PCIe 4.0 slot
Intel UHD Graphics 770
The SFF HP ProDesk 400 G9 Desktop PC comes with Intel UHD Graphics 770, which delivers crisp and clear visuals. Whether you're working on creative projects, streaming movies, or playing games, this PC offers an immersive experience with high-quality imagery and minimal latency.
Windows 11 Pro Pre-Installed
The SFF HP ProDesk 400 G9 Desktop PC comes with Windows 11 Pro pre-installed. You can enjoy the latest features and improvements, including the new Start menu, Snap Layouts, and Snap Groups, which make multitasking and organizing your windows streamlined and efficient. It also provides enterprise-level security and management tools to keep your data and system secure.
The SFF HP ProDesk 400 G9 Desktop PC is a compact, lightweight device that offers powerful performance and multitasking capabilities.
The Intel Core i5-12500 processor, 16GB RAM, and 512GB SSD deliver lightning-fast performance and quick load times.
The device comes with numerous connectivity options, including USB 3.2, HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB-C ports, as well as expansion slots for additional devices.
The integrated Intel UHD Graphics 770 ensures you can stream movies or play games with crisp and clear visuals, while Windows 11 Pro provides the latest features and improvements.
Get your hands on the SFF HP ProDesk 400 G9 Desktop PC today and experience powerful performance in a compact design!"
Find out how by following this link: https://springsapps.com/knowledge/ai-in ... e-for-2024

LG 35" LED Monitor UltraWide QHD Curved AMD FreeSync 100Hz 5ms USB Type-C HDMI DisplayPort Black