WACOM Cintiq Pro 27 graphics tablet with stand included

AntonReory

"Lenovo ThinkCentre M70c SFF: The Ultimate Small Form Factor Powerhouse
Looking for a compact but powerful workstation that won’t break the bank? Look no further than the Lenovo ThinkCentre M70c SFF! This mighty compact machine packs a punch with its Intel Core i3-10100 processor, 4GB of speedy RAM, and ample 256GB SSD storage, making it the perfect choice for anyone in need of a reliable and versatile desktop that can handle any task with ease.
Lenovo ThinkCentre M70c SFF: The Ultimate Small Form Factor Powerhouse
Looking for a compact but powerful workstation that won’t break the bank? Look no further than the Lenovo ThinkCentre M70c SFF! This mighty compact machine packs a punch with its Intel Core i3-10100 processor, 4GB of speedy RAM, and ample 256GB SSD storage, making it the perfect choice for anyone in need of a reliable and versatile desktop that can handle any task with ease.
Small Form Factor, Big Performance
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M70c SFF comes in a sleek and stylish black design that will fit seamlessly into any office setup. Perfect for those with limited desk space or those who prize a minimalist aesthetic, this SFF desktop takes up hardly any room on your desk thanks to its compact form factor. But don’t let its size fool you; this little machine means business when it comes to performance. With its Intel Core i3-10100 processor, this desktop can handle even the most demanding tasks with ease, delivering lightning-fast speeds and seamless multitasking capabilities.
Intel Core i3-10100 processor: Delivering speeds of up to 4.3GHz, this processor packs a punch
4GB RAM: This SFF desktop delivers smooth performance even when running multiple applications
256GB SSD: Offers ample storage space and lightning-fast read and write speeds
Reliable and Secure
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M70c SFF is built to last, with its rugged design and rock-solid reliability. It’s also equipped with a host of security features that will give you peace of mind, knowing that your data is safe and secure.
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0: Provides a secure hardware platform that encrypts all critical data, making it virtually impossible to hack
Smart USB Protection: Prevents unauthorized access to your data by disabling USB ports on your desktop
Lenovo BIOS protection: Helps prevent unauthorized access to your system by providing advanced BIOS-level protection
Versatile and Expandable
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M70c SFF is also incredibly versatile, making it perfect for a wide range of applications. It has a range of ports and expansion slots, allowing you to connect a variety of devices and peripherals.
Multiple USB ports: Provides plenty of connectivity options for all your devices
HDMI and DisplayPort outputs: Allows you to connect to multiple external displays for increased productivity
Optical drive: Comes equipped with a DVD-RW drive so you can burn and read discs with ease
The Bottom Line
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M70c SFF offers an impressive combination of power, versatility, and security in a sleek and compact design. With its fast processor, ample storage space, and versatile connectivity options, this desktop is perfect for anyone looking for a reliable and powerful workstation that won’t take up too much room on their desk. And with its built-in security features, you can rest easy knowing that your data is safe and secure. So why wait? Get your hands on the Lenovo ThinkCentre M70c SFF today and take your productivity to the next level!"
Learn more at this link: https://www.lovelycoding.org/best-progr ... velopment/

System HP Elitedesk 800G4 Mini PC Intel Core i5-8500T Processor 9MB Cache up to 410GHz 16GB DDR4 240GB SSD Intel HD Graphics 630