This spot will help out my kids and I

Marlinmon

headshots has always dedicated a fulfilling place in our MO. In elementary school  you’d locate me carrying a thirty-five millimeter huge camera in my hands taking shots of my favorite childhood friends and pets, and the gorgeous places within the little coastal locale in the Maryland ocean port where my friends and I went to school. This thing my childhood friend taught me grew in time into a loving money making skill which I pursued, digesting journal portraiture and design photography in my teenage and young adult life.  Not long after, I instigated forging a highly sought marketing career plan filled with elegant momentums and enriching influences started to manifest and show all around my body of jobs. This day I am a continually exhibited and prize taking Destination Headshot popular photographer and service the complete Maryland and all of Maryland. I am also a famous Seattle WA Commercial marketing Photographer. Also skip over to my site to find out some more to share with outhers: [color=#000_url]Tudor Place Wedding[/color]